Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yummies :)


Guess what I saw when I went to the store today? Okay. You will probably never guess, so here it is:


Yes. These are fortune cookies dipped in chocolate with sprinkles on top. For reals! These are amazing! Here's one up close:

I so wish I wasn't a poor college student, or I would a' bought a bag o' these bad boys. Mmmm... I love fortune cookies. They are delightful. Also, other than being a poor college student, I was being a kind of zombie without limbs (because zombies walk with their arms outstretched, and my arms were busy hanging uselessly at my sides.) And without blood either. Ewk. Blood is like... gross. Like potato skins. Yes. Blood is like potato skins.

Ah! They're like blood!
Gross. Just absolutely disgusting.

2 comments:

Rebecca T. said...

We had a lady come into the store and bring us some of these at Christmastime. They looked yummy until she said, no joke, that she had been collecting fortune cookies for months. Yeah, those found a quick trip to the garbage as soon as she had left.

VW: washroof - 1. the top of the bathroom 2. What you have to do when the roof gets dirty

Unknown said...

Ahahahahaha... I remember that story!! People are creepy, man.