So the ever fantastic Falen gave me a really cool looking award:
Isn't it pretty?
I feel very stylish now. The rules of this award is to tell you five unusual things about me. This is going to be difficult, because most things about me are unusual. So I have to think of things I haven't said yet, and that I'm not planning on saying in the near future.
Okay, I'm making stuff up because I am currently thinking about a girl named Scotch and how she's going to handle Obadiah grabbing her from behind and dragging her away from the school parking lot....
1) I don't know how unusual this is, but I'm writing a story based off of a private joke. I know I mentioned this before, I'm just so excited about it. I did an outline thing for the first time ever (practically) because ... Okay, I don't remember who, but someone (I think Palindrome/Hannah or Falen) said to try one so I did, and I'm already almost half-way through with the first draft. Woo-hoo!
Doesn't this story look amazing??
2) I talk about death and dying on a regular basis, and I kill people almost every day. Okay, not REAL people, people in my books. It's just fun to say that to people because they freak out and their eyes bug out like twenty feet.
Knives... Mwahahahaha... >:)
3) I like to say things just to see how people react. Is that usual?
4) I miss being able to vacuum with my one friend. :( We used to race and see who could finish first. I don't think many people miss vacuuming.
So Exciting! (Definitely a 4 on the E.o.M)
5) Uh... I only drink hot chocolate with crushed up candy canes melting inside.
You may hate it, but I LOVE it, Sonshine
There you have it. *bows* Many thanks to Falen who rocks my socks off.
This blog award will be handed on to:
Dangerous With a Pen, because she is hilarious and stylin'
Palindrome a.k.a Hannah, because of her dancing muse man, which makes me laugh every time
SonshineMusic, because without her I'd be dumped in a loony bin somewhere