Monday, December 20, 2010

Slumpvis Mondays: Bread

I have a fascination with Bread. In fact, pretty much every one of my novels has/will have some sort of mention of bread. When I go into grocery stores sometimes I take pictures of the bread aisles. Like when I went to Virginia:

BREAD!


So when I saw this pic I had to share it with you:



Just Fantastic. So bizzare, but definitely fantastic.

A Little Bit... Disturbing.

A bit more disturbing...

I won't even post up the pics I found of body parts made out of bread. I love bread too much for that. So instead here's a silly one:

Bread Toaster!

Do you like Bread? Do you find bread disturbing? These things must be known!

4 comments:

Sarah Ahiers said...

eh, i'm not so much a bread person. My brother, though, is crazy about bread. He'll even eat bread dough

Unknown said...

Omg, my sisters and I could totally live on bread and bread alone. My sister Kristi, especially. But me, too. And my younger sister. :)

BREAD IS #1!!!!!!!

Totally. Bread. Thumbs up.

Blam said...


Shoe Bread?

Duh... They're loafers. 8^)

Joan Crawford said...

I am a crazy bread addict. I will take a loaf of fresh French bread over chocolate any day. Mmm, I love it all- biscuits, rolls, bagels! I sat down and ate 3 fresh from the brick oven bagels in a row the other day...with cream cheese... so much for the diet that day!

Wow, I just realized I am posting a comment 4 months after the fact...